- This event has passed.
Zoom Session – Plenty Gorge Trail Riding Path
October 21 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
Plenty Gorge Trail Riding Path to be opened early November. For many of you that are already Members of another Club – you will have heard of the new Trail riding path (located near Yarrambat ARC) that Jo Jamieson from Yarrambat A.R.C. has been involved in along with the Council and other interested parties. It will be a tremendous asset to all the Clubs in the area – having access to another safe trail riding path through the Gorge.
Jo has invited all the Clubs within Nillumbik and Whittlesea to an induction Session this Thursday evening– 21st October – via zoom- which will give:
- information about the new Path,
- the regulations that will need to be adhered too so that it remains safe and open for everyone
- and includes a Nillumbik Council requirement – a Wurundjeri Induction Session from our local Elders.
- Yarrambat has requested a $150.00 donation from all local Clubs to help cover the expenses being:
- Construction of caveletti’s and signage $2700
- Wurundjeri Site Inspection $2500
- Wurundjeri Induction Session $1300
ZOOM URL WILL BE PROVIDED VIA EMAIL UPON REGISTRATION